Introduction, classification, and maintenance of candle jars
A candle jar refers to a jar especially filled with candles, or a shaped candle jar that can be directly lit and used.
Candle jar classification
1. Formed candle jars are generally made of metal materials, which are characterized by durability and easy storage.
2. The candle cans are generally not limited to the materials of this kind of candle cans, there are plastic, metal, and wood.
3. Today’s candle jars also have a beautiful and exquisite appearance of glass.
Candle jar maintenance
1. The candle jar must be square and not inclined, otherwise, it will cause the wax to flow out during use
2. When the candle is almost burnt, please do not let the candle continue to burn, otherwise, it will cause the jar to be deformed
3. It can not be used as a candle pad directly, let alone the candle until it is extinguished.
4. When extinguishing the candle jar, do not use the lid directly to extinguish it, it is best to blow it out first