Glass bottle classification:
Classification by bottle size
1. Small mouth bottle. It is a glass bottle with an inner diameter of less than 20mm, which is mostly used for packaging liquid materials, such as soft drinks and beer.
2. Jars. Glass bottles with an inner diameter of 20-30mm are relatively thick and short, such as milk bottles.
3. Wide mouth bottle. Also known as canned bottle, the inner diameter of the bottle mouth is greater than 30mm, the neck and shoulders are short, and the bottle shoulder is flat, mostly in the shape of a can or a cup. Due to the large bottle mouth, it is easy to load and discharge. It is mostly used for packaging canned food and viscous materials.
Sort by bottle geometry
1. Round bottle. The cross-section of the bottle body is round, which is the most widely used bottle type with high strength.
2. Square bottle. The cross-section of the bottle body is square, the strength of this bottle is lower than the round bottle, and it is more difficult to manufacture, so it is less used.
3. Curved bottle. Although the cross section is circular, it is curved in the height direction. There are two types of concave and convex, such as vase type and gourd type. The new form is very popular with users.
4. Oval bottle. The cross section is elliptical, although the capacity is small, but the shape is unique, and users like it very much.