How to buy wine glasses
People who pay attention to taste often insist on matching different tastes of wine with different special glasses. For those who don’t want to spend a lot of time, just send a standard tulip cup as a universal cup. The ideal cup body is 4.6 cm wide.
Although there are many types of wine glasses, there are still common basic principles when purchasing:
1. Colorless and transparent;
2. It is best to have no decoration on the cup belly, so as to appreciate the original color of the wine;
3. The material should not be too thick, so as not to affect the touch when tasting.
The design of the wine glass is based on the acidity, tannin, aroma, taste and other factors of the wine. Our daily selection of wine glasses can also follow the following principles:
1. The aroma is relatively strong, and the required wine glass has a wider belly; and the aroma is relatively fresh, you should choose a cup with a closed mouth.
2. For wines with high acidity, choose cups with a fat belly, and for wines with high tannins, that is, with high astringency, find a glass with a slightly pointed bottom.