Classification of wine glasses
The wine glasses are divided into two categories: red wine glasses, white wine glasses and champagne glasses.
The subdivision rules are Bordeaux wine glass, Burgundy wine glass, Rhine wine glass, Sherry glass and so on.
1. Among the wine glasses, the special wine glasses for Bordeaux red wine have a narrower caliber, and the ideal capacity is about 170cc.
2. The Burgundy wine glass is a tulip glass with a wider bottom.
3. In white wine glasses, the burgundy-shaped waist is slightly larger than that used in red wine, which is fuller.
4. Another special wine glass for sherry is a small wine glass with a capacity of about 50cc.
5. To enjoy sparkling wine, you can choose a champagne glass with a small diameter and a long and narrow body to watch the bubbles rise slowly; or you can choose a shallow saucer cup with a wide diameter.